Re: considering internet/privacy periodical

On Mon, 28 Oct 1996 07:42:37 -0500 (EST), Adam Shostack wrote:

>| >I'm considering putting together a periodic publication about the technical
>| >and legal aspects of privacy and the Internet. My "business model" would
>| >feature free WWW/email access with a charge for fax or postal delivery. I'm
>| >curious to know if this strikes people as interesting or just Yet Another
>| >Email Newsletter Of No Real Consequence. (no offense taken if it's the
>| >latter.)
>|
>| If you did a real noise-removal job, this could be very useful.  Sort of a
>| privacy-RISKs digest, if you will.

>	You mean like the PRIVACY digest, as occiasonally hyped in
>RISKS?

Yeah... Reinvent the wheel, why not? <g>

#  Chris Adams <[email protected]>   | http://www.io-online.com/adamsc/adamsc.htp
#  <[email protected]>		 | send mail with subject "send PGPKEY"
"That's our advantage at Microsoft; we set the standards and we can change them."
   --- Karen Hargrove, Microsoft (quoted in the Feb 1993 Unix Review editorial)