Your Internet Privacy

                           "NET DETECTIVE"

                     EASY WAY TO FIND OUT ANYTHING
                              ABOUT ANYONE
                            ON THE INTERNET
                    (Special Business Owner's  Edition}

                    http://www.servicebrokers.com/DET3.htm

DID YOU KNOW THAT:

With the internet you can discover EVERYTHING you ever wanted to know about
your EMPLOYEES, FRIENDS, RELATIVES, SPOUSE, NEIGHBORS, even your own BOSS!
You can check out ANYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, right on the internet...

The Internet is a HUGE and POWERFUL SOURCE of information, if you
only know WHERE TO LOOK.

You WOULD be amazed to discover the amount of PERSONAL information
other people can find out about YOU! Or you can find out about THEM.

                   INFORMATION AVAILABLE ABOUT YOU

Right now,  with just your name and address, I can find out what you do for
a living, name and age of your spouse and children, the make and color of
your car, the value of your home, (and probably how much you paid for it),
credit information, your employment records,  family tree,  military
records, which web sites you visit, etc., etc., etc. I can even find that
long forgotten drug bust you had in college.

AND THAT'S JUST THE BEGINNING, but you get the idea.

                              GOOD NEWS

The good news is that now YOU can find the same information, and more, about
almost anyone.

We have compiled a  MAMMOTH  COLLECTION of internet investigative tools that
will provide you with ...

*  Over 210 gigantic internet resources and URLs to locate  people,
credit records, social security, current or past employment,
   mail order purchases, addresses, phone numbers, maps to city    locations...

	It's truly incredible, the information available...

                  ***********************************

                              YOUR COPY

Now, YOU CAN HAVE A COPY  of this gigantic resource.  Here are just a few of
the things you can do with it:

*  Check out business associates and employees.

* Someone owe you money?  Now you can track them down and find hidden   assets.

* You can locate an old friend, a missing family member, classmate,
   even a lost love.

*  Find e-mail, telephone or address
   information on anyone! Even look up "unlisted" phone
   numbers!

* Investigate your family history!
   Check birth, death,  or social security records.
   Check service records of Army, Navy, Air Force or Marine Corps.

*  Check your own credit reports so you can correct WRONG information
that may be used to deny you credit.

*  Trace your FAMILY TREE.

*  Check adoption records.  Find long lost or missing children or    parents.

*  Check out your daughter's new boyfriend!

*  Find trial transcripts and court orders!

*  Find out how much ALIMONY your neighbor is paying.

*  Find EMPLOYMENT opportunities ALL OVER THE WORLD!

*  SCREEN PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYEES --
   Check their credit, driving or criminal records
   Verify income or educational accomplishments

                                 AND

*  You'll even find TIPS to help you "discover" the amount of someone
else's INCOME.

                    *********************************

                          WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

You will also discover:

     * How to "CLOAK" your email so your TRUE email address can't be discovered.

     * How to make phone calls through a third party so the number called
doesn't appear on your phone bill.

     * Where to find a list of SPEED TRAPS throughout the USA.

     * How to check out the ETHICS and business practices of businesses
worldwide, including those on the internet.

     * Where you can get SECURITY PRODUCTS such as recording and tracking
equipment, bomb detectors and much more.

     * Information on UNTRACEABLE ASSET protection (anonymous banking) and more

     *  How to locate MILITARY records from Viet Nam, Korea, WW II, etc...

     * How to search LEGAL opinions, trial transcripts, etc...

     *Find Wanted FUGITIVES -- maybe your secretive neighbor!

     *Great for checking out PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYEES.  EVERY BUSINESS SHOULD
HAVE A COPY!  Allows you to check for driving and criminal records BEFORE
you hire them.

RESEARCH YOURSELF FIRST! You may be astounded at how much data is available
on the internet about YOU, YOUR FAMILY, AND YOUR BUSINESS.

There are THOUSANDS of BUSINESS and PERSONAL USES for these tools.

                        "NET-DETECTIVE"

Now, YOU CAN HAVE YOUR OWN COPY OF NET-DETECTIVE!

With it you can VERIFY your own records, or find out the information  you
want and need to know about others for personal and business reasons.

And this  huge collection is ONLY THE BEGINNING! While not all the sites are
free, many are. And at many  you'll find even MORE links to even MORE
information!

                             HERE'S MORE!

* With this research kit you'll discover what information is available to
you, and the EXACT URL to get you there!

* Includes easy-to-browse, categorized compilation of information,
with a simple and easy to understand explanation of how to use each site,
and what you'll find when you get there -- with shortcuts to extract the
most current and  best data available anywhere!

INCLUDING ...

Personal ads, logs of personal e-mail, any mention of individuals
anywhere on the internet (including PRIVATE bulletin boards),
lists of resources to find even more information (private
investigators, etc...), how to leverage one database against
another, up-to-the-second news reports on any subject you choose,
and MORE...

With  "NET DETECTIVE" you can explore the HIDDEN PAST of anyone;  and
discover those LITTLE SECRETS EVERYONE HAS HIDDEN.

>        *************************************************
>
>                      WHAT DOES IT COST?

Order within 48 hours and you get the entire kit of investigative tools
(approximately 35 printed pages) at a special reduced price of just $22.
(The regular price for the kit is $35).

Our order forms are SAFE and SECURE. The material is UNCONDITIONALLY
GUARANTEED to work for you. Over 1,000 hours of research and testing went
into the development of this material.  And now it can be yours.

Just follow the instructions below, and your copy will be delivered to you
by email so you can have it IN YOUR HANDS WITHIN MINUTES from now.

                         SPECIAL FREE BONUS

Order within 48 hours and we will also include as a special  FREE BONUS, a
copy of our INVESTIGATIVE SOURCES PROGRAM. This program contains the tools
and resources used by private investigators across the country and comes
with its own Windows/Win95 interface making it quick and easy to use.

                           UNCONDITIONAL GUARANTEE

Remember, as with all of our publications,  we UNCONDITIONALLY GUARANTEE IT
WORKS and that you will be delighted with it.  YOU CAN'T LOSE.

              ***************************************

                            HOW TO ORDER

Ordering is SAFE and EASY! For more information, or to RECEIVE this 35 page
report and your bonus materials by email just go to our INSTANT-DELIVERY
SECURE ORDER FORM at:

                http://www.servicebrokers.com/DET3.htm

SPECIAL NOTE: If you are busy and don't have time to go to our web site
INSTANT-DELIVERY ORDER FORM, you can order by FAX. (The unconditional
guarantee still applies!)

Just fill in the FAX FORM AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.  Then FAX it to us at:

                        1-305-289-1884

If you order by FAX, your copy of NET DETECTIVE will be sent to you by email
within 24 hrs.

OR. if you prefer, you can send your order by SNAIL MAIL to the address
below.  (Be sure to include your email address for delivery.) We will send
your copy BY EMAIL the same day the order is received.

ORDER NOW!  YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU DID!

Leeds Publishing
5800 Overseas Hwy., St. 35-154
Marathon, Fl.  33050
Fax 305-289-1884
http://www.servicebrokers.com/DET3.htm

                         FAX OR MAIL
                          ORDER FORM
                     (Please print clearly)
                    (Report is sent by EMAIL)

FAX TO: Leeds Publishing
         1-305-289-1884

OR

MAIL TO: Leeds Publishing
         5800 Overseas Hwy., St. 35-154
         Marathon, Fl.  33050

Hi:  Here is my order for  "NET DETECTIVE"  at $22 total. I understand it is
unconditionally guaranteed.  Include my FREE DOUBLE BONUS copy of
INVESTIGATIVE SOURCES--WINDOWS/WIN95.  Send by email ASAP.

Date:__________________

NAME:_______________________________________________

E-MAIL
ADDRESS:______________________________________________________________(IMPOR
TANT PLEASE double check your address and PRINT CLEARLY. One small error and
we won't be able to deliver your order.)

PAYMENT METHOD (check one)     ___ Credit card   ___ Check or Money Order
Enclosed

>CARD TYPE:_________________

>EXPIRATION DATE:______________

>  Your copy of NET DETECTIVE  and bonus materials will be sent to you by
email ASAP.

Thanks again for ordering!

Brian Leeds
Leeds Publishing

>Copyright 1997 Leeds Publishing.  All rights reserved.
Form 10-24 GD-ND