Montgolfiering Spoof

At 10:47 AM -0500 10/31/96, Rabid Wombat wrote:
>On Wed, 30 Oct 1996, Bill Frantz wrote:
>
>> Gee, I put that post in the same place I carefully keep my back issues of
>> the Cypherpunks Enquirer.
>>

>Bill, you must be humor-impaired. That piece was a great send-up of
>Woods. I was laughing 'til tears spilled down an shorted out my keyboard.
>I dunno who posted that, but I'm in awe.

Thanks.

I know the author rather well, and he assures me he dashed off this
satirical piece in about as much time as he takes to write his normal
articles. He tells me that once he had "grokked" the inimitable (not) style
of Don Wood, it was easy to write a screed that echoed Wood's wackiness.

Of course, for people who read satire on this list, the initials at the end
are a clue. But don't publish who you think it is, as KVFP doesn't want a
lawsuit from Wood for hurting Wood's feelings.

--KVFP