Re: Q.E.D. reply to petty MESSger

On Thu, 31 Oct 1996, IPG Sales wrote:

> > Get a clue about crypto before claiming others don't know anything.  You
> > post, I'll answer if I feel like it.  Don't want to waste your time?
> > Learn some crypto first and ask questions later - don't make blanket
> > statements that claim an unbreakable cypher or a one time pad when you
> > don't know what either means.
> >
> Your didactic nonsense is only exceeded by your ignorance of the
> cryptography subject matter and your arrogance. Your pompous fustigation
> is an indicant of your hyper-inflated fatuous ego.  Sorry but it is not
> even in the same universe as what you dream it to be. Like the fermented
> pear juice one, your information = P log_base_infinity P.
>
> Like all quacks, you read up on the subject matter, and then hang out your
> shingle and pretend you understand the subject of cryptography. The
> algorithm is out there at:
>
>            netprivacy.com/algo.html
>
> Let's see what you can do with it. You are all mouth, and like the lunatic
> fringe of all groups like this, you will come back with the peculated
> response that you do not want to waste your time. That shows your
> intellectual pap, and your intellectual cowardice/dishonesty. Have you
> had brain bypass surgery? Something is loose up there, only you do not
> realize it! By the way, your e-mail address is all messed up - someway it
> says brainlink.com, it is self evident that the "ink" should be "ess."
>
> With kindest personal regards,

You want me to crack your silly cypher?  Goading me with insults won't
work.  Pay me to.  It'll cost you at least $8000 before I'll even bother
with it.  and yes I have seen your page. It's supposedly "pseudo code"
but looks suspiciously like Visual basic.  Learn a real language!

Give me the full cypher source code in C or C++ and a check for $8000 and
I'll take a look at the holes.  If not, quit pissing on this list.
Cypherpunks get paid for their work and time.  We don't crack cyphers for
free.  I recall the last time you offered your company to whoever cracked
your lame ass cypher - it was cracked, but how come your company still is
owned by you?

Nope, goading and insults won't work.  Pay me up front and THEN I'll
crack your weak stream cypher.

 + ^ + |  Ray Arachelian    |FL|       KAOS KERAUNOS KYBERNETOS      |==/|\==
  \|/  |[email protected]|UL|__Nothing_is_true,_all_is_permitted!_|=/\|/\=
<--+-->| ------------------ |CG|What part of 'Congress shall make no |=\/|\/=
  /|\  | "A toast to Odin,  |KA| law abridging the freedom of speech'|==\|/==
 + v + |God of screwdrivers"|AK|        do you not understand?       |=======
      If the Macintosh is a woman...  Then Windows is a Transvestite!
           ActiveX! ActiveX! Format Hard drive? Just say yes!