Re: Cranky Listserver?

In <[email protected]>, on 11/01/96 at 07:03 AM,
   Dale Thorn <[email protected]> said:

>Anonymous wrote:
>> Is anyone else having trouble getting their posts picked up on the list?
>> Messages I send to: [email protected] sometimes have to reposted as
>> many as three times before I see them in my incoming list traffic.

>Try waiting longer, even a day or two, before reposting.

>It really saves on the duplicate traffic!!

>The interconnectedness of the various internet servers, plus the usual anomalies of
>electronics and real-world software, mean you can't predict when a particular
>posting will "come through".

I'v noticed a 6hr delay for my messages to get posted. Or atleast that's how long it
takes before I get a copy back here.

William H. Geiger III  http://www.amaranth.com/~whgiii
Geiger Consulting    WebExplorer & Java Enhanced!!!
Cooking With Warp 4.0

Author of PGPMR2 - PGP Front End for MR/2 Ice

Look for MR/2 Tips & Rexx Scripts
Get Work Place Shell for Windows!!

Finger [email protected] for PGP Key and other info

*MR/2 ICE: Dos: Venerable.  Windows: Vulnerable.  OS/2: Viable.