more interesting ITAR/CJ stuff @ eff.org

In addition to the transcript of the 9/20 hearing that Lucky mentioned,
there's other good (new) stuff in EFF's archive, including a declaration
from an editor with MIT Press where he indicates he was told informally
that the NSA had asserted that the paper copy of the PGP Source Code book
was subject to the ITARs. (There was no official response made, two
printings were sold out, and the book has gone out of print.)

<http://www.eff.org/pub/Privacy/ITAR_export/Bernstein_case/Legal/>,
"961004_prior.declaration"

--
Greg Broiles                |  "We pretend to be their friends,
[email protected]         |   but they fuck with our heads."