Re: Censorship on cypherpunks

You really, I mean *really*, need to read up on the fundamentals of
libertarianism. Because you don't seem to have any idea what
libertarianism is all about.

Sigh,
-- Lucky Green <mailto:[email protected]> PGP encrypted mail preferred.
   Defeat the Demopublican Unity Party. Vote no on Clinton/Dole in November.
   Vote Harry Browne for President.