Information

I'm a new Cyberpunk!

I apologized if this is not the place to post this message request.

I have some interesting projects and questions for the Cyberpunk world.

I would like to know if there is any Cyberpunks in S. Florida (Miami) who
could converse with me about Crypto?   I am very interested in making new
Cyberpunk friends, meeting places,  etc.., or please send me E-mail.

I would like to know where to place my Public Key?   Note, I only have
E-mail access at this time, and not the Net access, but could have a
friend place the key for me.

Last,  I would like to know once and for all,  is PGP compromised,  is
there a back door, and have we been fooled by NSA to believe it's
secure?

Ed -

[email protected]