Re: WinSock Remailer Down

> I'd like to thank Sameer at C2NET who has hosted the WinSock Remailer
> during its painful birth and childhood.  I now need time to grow the
> remailer into adulthood (read Windows NT and 95), so that remailers
> can spread widely.

	Thanks. =)

	I personally think that Joey's Winsock-style remailers are the
way to go. It offloads the remailing work from the mail server, so
that anyone with a PC can have direct contorl over the remailer's most
intensive resources without making their ISPs mail server overloaded
or settingup a fulltime net site.

--
Sameer Parekh					Voice:   510-986-8770
C2Net						FAX:     510-986-8777