Re: Censorship on cypherpunks

>[This was sent directly to me, but apparently cc's to c-punks as well]
>Declan McCullagh <[email protected]> writes:
>>Libertarianism is not incompatible with strict regulations, as long as
>>the rules violate nobody's rights.
>Let's not confuse strict regulation with arbitrary and capricious plug-pulling.

    Let's also not confuse "capricious plug-pulling" with _daring_ the OWNER
of the machine the list is running on, and THE GUY WHO RUNS THE LIST to kick
your sorry racist ass off the list. He called your bluff, and any day now,
I expect him to prevent you from even posting in your own name. Not that that
will stop you.

    Like an parasite, you will infest any host you can find through any
possible vector.

Petro, Christopher C.
[email protected] <prefered for any non-list stuff>
[email protected]