[NOISE] Re: Vulis profile

On Wed, 6 Nov 1996, John Anonymous MacDonald wrote:

> I had some free time this morning, and just for fun, thought I'd
> create a brief Net profile of our friend Dr. Vulis.  Here's what
> I found (sources included):
<snip>
> Number of articles posted to individual newsgroups (slightly
> skewed by cross-postings):
<snip>
>           4 alt.sex.plushies
<snip>

You gotta be kidding me.

People, let's just not even get this started - everyone, close your eyes,
take a few deep breathes, and repeat, "I'm not going to touch this - I'm
not going to touch this - I'm not going to touch this."

There are, sometimes, some places that you just don't want to go,
ya know?

|It's a small world and it smells bad     |        Mark Aldrich         |
|I'd buy another if I had                 |   GRCI INFOSEC Engineering  |
|Back                                     |     [email protected]       |
|What I paid                              | [email protected]|
|For another mother****er in a motorcade  |Quote from "Sisters of Mercy"|
|The author is PGP Empowered.  Public key at:  finger [email protected] |
|    The opinions expressed herein are strictly those of the author     |
|         and my employer gets no credit for them whatsoever.           |