Re: Who is "M"?

At 10:38 PM -0800 11/6/96, Lucky Green wrote:
>I met a person named "M" at Tim's party a month ago. Would somebody
>please email me some contact info?

"M" was in the U.S., visiting his counterparts in Langley. He popped in to
my party, upon hearing that my Aston-Martin needed a replacement of its
Clipper Chip.

I'm sorry "Q" could not make it, especially as I'd gotten a Q-Clearance
just for this occasion, but he's off in Botswana filming another one of
those dreadful Bond movie.

M. Carling may be the chap you're looking for.

--K!vFP