Vulis now on the "Don't Hire" list

I just wrote:

And, indeed, it is not likely to be who suffers in the job market as a
result of
                                   ^me
Dr. Vulis' rants and raves and generally insane postings; my situation is
secure, but I understand that Vulis has joined L. Dettweiler on the "List
of Unemployables" passed around Silicon Valley.

I meant to say "it is not likely to be _me_ who suffers in the job market..."

Sorry for any confusion.

--Tim

"The government announcement is disastrous," said Jim Bidzos,.."We warned IBM
that the National Security Agency would try to twist their technology."
[NYT, 1996-10-02]
Higher Power: 2^1,257,787-1 | black markets, collapse of governments.