Exon Countdown Clock and farewell messages

Some of you might find this amusing.

-rich

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 96 00:40 EST
From: Michael Page - Fade to Black <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: Fade to Black Update

The Fade to Black Pages have been updated.

This week we started the official Senator Exon Countdown Clock. (Days till
retirement on Jan 3 1997). We also made it available for you to submit your
own personal message to the Senator.
All the messages will be delivered via certified Fed-X on his last days in
office. Now you to can send a personal greeting to the Senator allowing him
to know how much you appreciated all he has attempted to do for the Internet.
We would attempt to send it via a Email, but the respected Senator does not
have Email. (The Irony).
http://www.fadetoblack.com/exon/

If you encounter any problems with the pages feel free to drop us a line.
[email protected]
Thank you again for your support

Michael Page
Editor Fade to Black