Re: Information [for new PGP user]

> >I'll bet you can't find 10 out of 1,000 users who have read the total source,
> >let alone comprehended and validated it.
>
> Depending on the system, compiler and version of PGP, compilation may or
> may not function as expected.

I know,

I class myself as quite an experience programmer (though I haven`t
done a lot of code recently) but I spent several days weeding through
the bugs and it still wouldn`t compile on Borland C++ V4.51 so I just
read the core code and hoped the executable was really derived from
that code. I`m normally more paranoid than that but I just don`t have
the time to spend getting borland to compile it. It won`t even
compile on my system with the borland makefile than comes with PGP.

Has anyone else on here managed to get it to compile under Borland
and how long did it take them????

  Datacomms Technologies web authoring and data security
       Paul Bradley, [email protected]
  [email protected], [email protected]
       Http://www.cryptography.home.ml.org/
      Email for PGP public key, ID: 5BBFAEB1