[Announcement] Cypherpunks Shooting Club

By popular request, I am following up on the three year old idea of the
Cypherpunks Shooting Club. All Cypherpunks in the San Francisco Bay Area
interested in participating are welcome to contact my by email. If enough
individuals wish to participate, the first practice session
will be held at the United Sportsmen Rifle Range in Concord this Sunday.

Bring your own firearm or use one of the ones provided.

-- Lucky Green <mailto:[email protected]> PGP encrypted mail preferred
   Member JPFO. "America's Aggressive Civil Rights Organization"