Re: Pseudo-law on the list and libel (fwd)

Jim Choate <[email protected]> writes:
> Vulis was unpopular he was not distruptive. At NO time did he interfere with
> the normal operation of the list software or prevent submissions or
> remailings.

That depends. To Timmy May, "normal operations" of this mailing list means
his being able to post lies, fabrications, and personal attacks, and his
victims not being able to respond and to call him a liar that he is. To refute
Timmy's lies and to expose him as a forger is therefore "disruptive".

I again refer you to the false complaint sent by the lying shyster from
Florida to [email protected]. The self-described libertarian said
he already killfiled me but wanted me silenced anyway.

---