Re: Timmy

"L.Detweiler" <[email protected]> writes:
> just heard an interesting rumor that Timmy has been blacklisted
> from working anywhere here in Colorado as a dangerous anarchist
> and/or lunatic revolutionary.

It's probably true not only in Colorado.

> besides, everyone here in CO would prefer all the
> anarchists stay in CA anyway so they can all be taken care of
> in one fell swoop with the next "big one".. did I feel
> a little "trembling" over there or is it just the standard cpunk
> cowardice? (hehehe)

Yes - it's ironic that a coward like John Gilmore stays in San Francisco
where he exposes himself to both AIDS and earthquakes.

Does anyone have the e-mail address or a snail mail address for judge
Kozinski? I'd like to send him Jim Ray's false complaint to postmaster@bwalk
with my comments.

Thanks,

---