Re: Small question about the list

At 8:41 AM -0500 11/10/96, MatriX Spider wrote:
>Hi,
>        I've been around the Cypherpunk list for a couple of month now and
>it don't correspond exactly to what I've expect.
>
>I would be realy happy if someone could tell me the adress to remove my name
>from the distribution list.
>
>Could anyone send me the procedure on how to remove my name of the list ?

I've posted the instructions _several_ times in the last week or two.
(Others have also provided instrutctions.) You obviously are not even
looking at messages. Which is fine. Except how  do you expect to find the
instructions if someone _does_ send them to you?

Nevertheless, I am again including them below. I doubt it will help.

I predict MatriX Spider (how clever) will soon be issuing frantic
"unsudcribe" and "unsribe" messages to this list.

--Tim

To subscribe to the Cypherpunks mailing list:

-send a message to: [email protected]

-body message of: subscribe cypherpunks

To unsubscribe from the Cypherpunks mailing list:

-send a message to: [email protected]

-body message of: unsubscribe cypherpunks