Cypherpunks, Inc?

Now why don't the cypherpunks put together something like the item below?
In fact, why don't we form some sort of Guild, trademark the term
cypherpunks (I'll volunteer) and offer cracking and security products (like
the one below) or services?  A product security endorsement from
Cypherpunks Inc. could carry a lot of weight :-)