FY 1997 classified programs list now available.

To: [email protected]
Date: Mon Nov 11 19:16:08 1996

People! I got this message today, and the web site :

http://www.frogi.org/classified-programs.html

It has all the details, take a close look at what the U.S Goverment has been
up to in regards to there classified programs branchs...

God damn do they ever spend money...!

All research done by::

Paul McGinnis / [email protected]
  http://www.frogi.org/secrecy.html  [military secrecy site]