A question about PGP Pass phrases.

Mr. May said:
> years). However, a properly memorized passphrase, of sufficient length and
> entropy to make exhaustive search impractical, and proper "crypto hygiene"
> will go a long way toward making such raids ineffective.

     A very basic question then:

     What _would_ be a passphrase of sufficient length and entropy?

     I would assume that the phrase "Off we go, into the while blue yonder"
would not be sufficient, but what about "0ff they went, in'ta the black viod"?

     I would guess that either would be difficult to out right guess, but the
second would be considerably less likely. Not as unlikely as
"KIB&^%(*h89hgv&*hjV6*ibHF&90n", but a hell of a lot easier to remember.

    It has been several months since I read the PGP users guide, and I don't
remember any discussion of that in it, but I could be wrong.

Petro, Christopher C.
[email protected] <prefered for any non-list stuff>
[email protected]