Re: Information [for new PGP user]

> > > may not function as expected.
> > compile on my system with the borland makefile than comes with PGP.
>Yet another success (NOT!) story for PGP.  I wonder how many people on this list
>would be willing to bet something *really* important to them on the security of PGP?

     I'd have more trouble trusting the Loose Nut on the other end than the
software.

     Security is more than the software, it is picking proper Pass Phrases
(which I am not too sure about), it is keeping the keys where it is less
than easy to get at, it is making sure the machine isn't compromised etc.

     Also, I ask you once again, Could you please format your email to
under 80 columns? You might have something valuable to say, but I can't
stand to read any of your posts more than 2 or 3 lines because of the
way the lines break.

     Thank you.

Petro, Christopher C.
[email protected] <prefered for any non-list stuff>
[email protected]