December Cypherpunks Meeting at PGP Inc.

Cypherpunks December Meeting Notice (1 of 3)

I'm pleased to announce that PGP Inc will be hosting December's Cypherpunks
physical meeting at our offices in Redwood Shores (mid-peninsula). We
really hope to see you here physically, both to present existing/new topics
and projects and also to briefly check out what we're doing.

If you want to mark your calendars in advance (there'll be two more
reminders), here's the basic info:

HOST:

 Pretty Good Privacy, Inc.  (Dave Del Torto)

TIME:

 14 December 96 (Saturday)
 12 Noon - 6 PM

LOCATION:

 Pretty Good Privacy, Inc.
 555 Twin Dolphin Drive
 Suite 570
 Redwood Shores CA 94065
 USA
  (directions will follow in the next reminder)

Please email me your presentation ideas as soon as possible so I can draw
up the agenda for everyone (including some idea of how much time you think
you'll need). We'll provide a fast TCP/IP hookup, a workstation
(Win95/Mac/UNIX) as needed, an RGB projection device, an overhead projector
for transparencies/etc, and any other reasonable equipment you might need
(assuming you warn us at least a week in advance).

Bagels/Chips will be provided by us, but bring your own beverages. We will
pause for a "keysigning moment" near the end of the meeting.

If anyone has any early questions, please contact me via email, telephone
or even PGPfone (by appointment). My key is available via the URL in the
header above.

   dave

Dave Del Torto                                      +1.415.65432.31  tel
Manager, Strategic Technical Evangelism             +1.415.631.0599  fax
Pretty Good Privacy, Inc.                        http://www.pgp.com  web