[noise] Re: [REBUTTAL] Censorship on cypherpunks?, from The Netly News

At 01:16 AM 11/14/96 -0800, Richard Charles Graves wrote:

>>>And just how plausible do you think this is?  I believe it is next to
>>>impossible, unless it is the result of government regulation.
>>
>>Man you're nutts. There are very few and quite vast Media Companies
>>in the world, and they're on the verge of becoming monopolies.
>>
>>Even your American President is in reality a puppet of the Trilateral
>>Commission, who effectively also control CNN, the Washington Post,
>>and many many many other things all over the world.
>
>You're so naive. The Trilateral Commission is just a puppet of General
>Electric, the British Royal Family, the Illuminati, the Council on Foreign
>Relations, the Elders of Zion, the Knights Templar, the Military-
>Industrial Complex, the Communists, the Secret Government, Dead White
>Males, the Freemasons, the CIA, Scientology, and my Aunt Marge.

Big deal, the General Electric, the British Royal Family, the Illuminati,
the Council on Foreign Relations, the Elders of Zion, the Knights Templar,
the Military-Industrial Complex, the Communists, the Secret Government, Dead
White Males, the Freemasons, the CIA, and Scientology are all controlled by
Greys.  Your Aunt Marge, however, is controlled by the lizard people,(or the
giant preying mantises, whichever came in on the last grey shuttle.)
By the way, they also control, AT&T, MCI, Sprint, FedEx, the U.S. Postal
Service, McDonalds, and the professors at Stanford.  Now you know why they
all act like aliens.  P.S.  If you are a professor, don't come by my house,
I've got a captured alien energy weapon, actually I think it's a wound
cautizer of some type, but it makes a good weapon.