1                                Message:0001                            1
To: [email protected]
From: "Betty G. O'Hearn" <[email protected]>

Infowar            Thursday November 14 1996        Volume 01: Number 03

We thank our sponsors:

Internet Security Solutions
New Dimensions International - Security Training
Secure Computing Corporation
HOMECOM Communications
National Computer Security Association
OPEN SOURCE SOLUTIONS, Inc.
[email protected] is brought to you in the  the interest of an open,=
 unclassified exchange of information and ideas as a means for advancement=
 of Information Warfare related issues.   Topics of discussion for this list=
 include:  Infowar, Electronic Civil Defense, Hacking, Defensive Techniques,=
 Policy, Non-Lethals, Psyops, Chemical Warfare Agents and WMD.=20

As the list expands we will adapt to the needs and desires of our=
 subscribers.=20