Re: [REBUTTAL] Censorship on cypherpunks?, from The Netly News

So, you send all of your snail mail on post cards do you? No
sealed envelopes at all? Afterall you have nothing to hide, right?

Of course not, privacy isn't about being a criminal, its about being
private. It is not akin to anonymity, *perhaps* those who work
anonymously have `something to hide' (still doesn't necessarily make
them a criminal, however), I'll let someone else field that as I feel
that anonymity is rarely a good thing.

Privacy, on the other hand, simply means that not everything I do is any
of your business and I would just as soon you not be tempted to even
bother trying to find out.

Of course, if all of your personal mail (including financial statements
etc) is sent on post cards, then (while I think you would be crazy) I
will at least admit you are consistent. Else, I think you need to look
hard at the logic you are using.

cheers