Key Escrow

For my Professional Ethics class I was charged to do an essay on something
topical and analyze it using the three main systems of ethics
(Utilitarianism, Kantian Rights, and Justice as fairness.)  I have pretty
much wrapped up the essay and was hoping I could get some feedback from you
guys (and gals, to be PC) about it.  It is supposed to stay under 5 pages,
and is intended for Joe non-crypto-user, so I wasn't allowed to ramble on
about crypto, but I would still like some feedback.

Anyone who is interested can obtain the document at:
http://www.spacey.net/oringer/rickoz/Ethics.htm
and the original Word 7.0 version at:
http://www.spacey.net/oringer/rickoz/Ethics.doc

Thanks,
Rick

Rick Osborne / C++ VB Pascal HTML VRML Java / [email protected]
"Women like a guy who looks trim, neat.  You got to be sharp.  I look
like I'm wearing a circus tent.  Any minute now a little tiny car, with
sixteen clowns in it is gonna come flying out my butt."