Re: National Emergency

"Timothy C. May" <[email protected]> writes:

>Use the source, young Hal! While the White House Web site may not have it
>online, Alta Vista turns up 113 hits (though not all valid) to it.

>Basically, this was one of the alphabet soup of Emergency Orders, National
>Security Decision Directives, and Executive Decisions passed or enacted
>(sometimes in secrecy) during the last 30 years of the Continuing Emergency.
I've spent a great deal of time looking for an archive of these sorts of
actions, especially executive orders, but in general *all* the crap that
spews from the White House.  Is there one?  Most of my searches led to
dead links.

I know that the WhiteHouse.gov site has Clinton's EO's (searchable, or,
with a little finagling, a list of them), but I want *all* of them.

I'd love to see a site which has all these things.

(me)