Re: Gilmore Sucks! and so does the EFF !!/Censorship on cypherpunks?

Stephen Boursy <[email protected]> writes:
> aga wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, 13 Nov 1996, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
> > >
> > > Cypher-Censored
> > > By Declan McCullagh ([email protected])
> >
> > The EFF is just a sham, and Gilmore is just another censor.
> > Gilmore can now be known as the "plug-pulling punk."

Very apt.

>    The EFF is owned and operated, heart, body and soul, by the
> corporate interests of the net.  They don't give a damn about
> individual user rights at all--they are to my mind the opposition.

That would be fine if they didn't pretend to be what they're not.
They're welcome to support or oppose free speech for anyone they
please, but they lie and pretend to support free speech not only
for their corporate clients. Clearly, John Gilmore has no credibility.

---