opinions on www.accutrade.com security?

Hi,

Do any of you security knowledgeable people have any information on the
security of accutrade? I opened an account with them prior to subscribing
<sp? lol> to this list. I am now considering closing said account because of
what i have learned from this list. How easy or hard would it be for a hacker
to diddle with the accounts? To access the accounts all you need is a 9 digit
account number and a 4 digit pin number. But from what I have gleaned from
here is that the real leak in security is in attacking the OS directly.

If this post is inappropriate to this list I apoligize in advance, but i have
come to the conclusion that there are very bright and knowledgeable people on
this list (once you filter out the noise) and would appreciate your opinions.

Thank you
CaShaky