Re: [NOISE] aga isn't on cypherpunks... (and I'm glad)

On Sat, 16 Nov 1996, Michael H. Warfield wrote:

> Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996 16:27:35 -0500 (EST)
> From: "Michael H. Warfield" <[email protected]>
> To: Tim Scanlon <[email protected]>
> Cc: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
> Subject: Re: [NOISE] aga isn't on cypherpunks... (and I'm glad)
>
> Tim Scanlon enscribed thusly:
>
> > all,
>
> > "[email protected]", that 'aga' guy, is NOT subscribed to cypherpunks.
>
> > What has and is going on is that he was blindly Cc'ing cypherpunks
> > on everything he wrote that had to do with this...
>
> > I exchanged some mail with the guy, he didn't understand AT ALL that
> > "[email protected]" was a mailing list address. He seemed to think
> > that he had to be "subscribed" to the list in order for any traffic
> > to goto it.

No stupid, you miss the point.  What I told you is that I never
added the cypherpunks address to the fucking list.  And I do
not chop headers.  Get the story straight.  YOU put the address
in the header, and not me.

> > When I pointed out to him that this was not the case, his attitude was
> > that it was not his fault and that the list was "broken" etc.
>
> > If you havn't figured it out, BELIVE ME, talking to this guy is a
> > definative waste of packets.
>
> 	I have a suggestion...  How 'bout if everybody on this list dropped
> a procmail configuration that mailed [email protected] and [email protected]
> a copy of every message that originated from [email protected]?  Do you think
> he would start to "get it" then?

Look you cocksucking bastard.  If you start harassing my postmaster,
I will put you out of business.  I never put any fucking cyberpunks
address in any e-mail, so don't go blaming me.

I have a habit of never chopping headers, so YOU had better chop
the fucking cyberpunks header at once, and stop harassing this
location!  Do you want me to sue your ISP ?  Keep up your
unwanted e-mail to this address, and it will happen.

> 	:
> 	: - remainder of message deleted....
> 	:
>
> 	Mike
> --
>  Michael H. Warfield    |  (770) 985-6132   |  [email protected]
>   (The Mad Wizard)      |  (770) 925-8248   |  http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/
>   NIC whois:  MHW9      |  An optimist believes we live in the best of all
>  PGP Key: 0xDF1DD471    |  possible worlds.  A pessimist is sure of it!

That is your last warning, Mike.  If you start harasing my postmaster,
I will have your fucking ass in Federal Court before you can blink.

-aga,Esq.