Re: Does John Gilmore...(CORRECTION)

At 12:40 �� 17/11/1996 -0200, George A. Stathis wrote:
>In Logic, Complete Systems are Consistent, and Consistent Systems
>are Incomplete. Thus, 'extreme views' of any kind are impractical.
>(theorem of Goedel in Logic and Mathematics applied in practice).

Boy oh Boy! time to flame myself this time:
"Complete Systems are INconsistent, and Consistent Systems
 are INcomplete". At least in the Predicate Calculus.

This is why I look forward to Dimitri explaining his 'Cancelbot'
in detail. It's possible that the _misuse_ of such an innovation
would be against the original goal (of Spam-elimination etc).

In any case, while you all go to sleep, it's me for me to do some work!
:-)
George