Re: AGA'S LIMITED VOCABULARY

At 11:37 �� 17/11/1996 -0500, aga wrote:
>> about the use of technology to protect privacy.  Perhaps you
>> were confusing it with that other list you are on:
>> alt.sex.yourmother.
>
>No, it is your mother I have been fucking.

Pity! Aga should respong to this lady's needs FIRST! :-)

BTW, (paraphrasing Speedy Gonzales)...

I think she really fucks for money, but since you are an aga
she'll fuck you for nothing! :-)

>> > What year did you graduate from Law School?
>>
>> Irrelevant, but it was 1975.  More importantly, though, when did
>> YOU graduate from law school?
>
>1975.  And my school was better than your school.
>
>I was the fucking class President in Law School.  We
>fucked on Library tables at Pitt.  Where the fuck did
>you go to school?

I can see the beginnings of an... S/M cyber-romance in these lines.
ROTFL!!!

Aga should not forget to carry a... cane in his briefcase.

The more arrogant they sound at first, the more submissive their
fantasies are!  (ALL masochists in fact).  :-)

Love and Jelly Babies
George

P.S.  My first guess is that Sandy is a Piscean, and Aga is a Taurus.
      It would work out better with him being a Scorpio or a Leo, however.
      (My second guesses on Aga). My second guess on Sandy is that she's
      a Virgo, however. In this case avoid her at all costs! ROTFL!!!!