Re: [Fwd: National Emergency]

At 10:15 PM 11/17/96 -0700, you wrote:
>This information may be of interest to you. Forwarded with permission.
>
>--RJ Dawnne Gee

        Why Dawnne, this is only logical--considering that the new
"WEB-access TV" set announced this week has been declared a "weapon" for
export purposes by our government.  When our leaders consider public
information to be a threat to national security, we're in a whole lot more
trouble than most folks realize.

bob faw

p.s.  Go to bed, dude, it's getting late.  ;-)

bob

----------------------------------|-------------------------------------
B. D. "Bob" Faw                   |NewMedia Editor, Columnist, Webmaster
Poet, Scholar, WordSmith, Engineer|"American Wine on the Web"
  http://www.eee.org/bobfaw/      |  (a complete Internet wine magazine)
    [email protected]               |    http://www.2way.com/food/wine/
      [email protected]|       [email protected]
        [email protected]          |Senior Writer, "Faultline" TV Series
Webmaster, "The Journal of International Information Management" (JIIM)
      http://bpa1.aic.csusb.edu/pages/students/info479/bfaw/jiim/