Re: Political influence [was: Re: A Disservice to Mr. Bell]

Jim Ray <[email protected]> writes:
> I suppose that's why Clinton called himself a "libertarian" when it comes to
> gay rights. (Calling yourself something and actually *being* that something
> are, of course, different things.)

Jim Ray too is a libertarian. Can someone please give me judge Kozinski's
address (e-mail or snail)? Given how Jim Ray boasts of his conversations
with the good judge regarding anonymity, I'd like to share with the good
judge Jim Ray's complaint to postmaster@bwalk. Let him see the lying
shyster's true views on free speech and anonymity.

---