Re: What do our Netscape folks have to say?

Timothy C. May wrote:

> At 6:44 PM -0800 11/17/96, Lucky Green wrote:
>
>> I have a hard time believing that Netscape caved. As I wrote in July,
>> HP was working on selling our children's birthright to obtain an
>> export license for their product. But Netscape participating in this
>> just doesn't sound right.
>
> Indeed, some comments from the usually-vocal Weinstein brothers would
> be most welcome.

Our position on hardware crypto is that if it has a PKCS#11 interface,
we'll probably support it.  To the best of my knowledge, we aren't
endorsing the HP scheme in particular.

--
You should only break rules of style if you can    | Tom Weinstein
coherently explain what you gain by so doing.      | [email protected]