Re: Taking out the garbage

On Tue, 19 Nov 1996, Dana W. Albrecht wrote:

> I'd like to point out that accepting posts from those who are not
> technically subscribed to the list is not always a bad idea.

I agree. I am not suggesting that non-subscribers should be blocked from
posting to the list. Nor am I claiming that non-subscribers post a higher
rate of garbage to the list. All I am saying is that I will bounce
garbage originating from non-subscriber and subscriber alike back to the
authors. I encourage others on the list choose to do the same.

--Lucky