Re: [NOISE] U.S. CIA employee caught spying

On Tue, 19 Nov 1996 [email protected] wrote:

> Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 09:42:01 +0000
> From: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]
> Cc: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: [NOISE] U.S. CIA employee caught spying
>
>  Tim Scanlon <[email protected]> writes:
> > This is on the local DC news;
> > Harold Nicholson age 46, a CIA employee was arrested for spying today
> > at Dulles airport. He allegedly has been working for the Russians
> > for the past 2 years.
> > He was caught after he failed a series of polys, and bank account
> > irregularities had been noticed, as well as suspcious travel.
> > They got him on hidden video apperently photocopying documents
> > that he intended to pass along.
> > Tim
>
> If he's found guilty, I hope that they throw the book at the traitor. He
> apparently  was a trainer of agents, and as such was in a positiona to
> identify many to the Russians. I wonder how many died so he could
> earn his $140,000?

It seems clear that none died.

He had access (but its unclear if he turned over) a list of every agent
trained in the last two years.

--
Forward complaints to : European Association of Envelope Manufactures
Finger for Public Key   Gutenbergstrasse 21;Postfach;CH-3001;Bern