Re: Aga the homophobic redneck son of a bitch

> Hey motherfucker, I TOLD YOU to leave out the stupid
> cypherpunks header!  Just when are you going to learn
> to listen?!!  You have been around those faggots too much!

Listen you cheap ass redneck son of a bitch, your homophobic biggoted
attitudes do not impress anyone here.

> Faggots have NOTHING to do with Fredom of Speech!

Homosexual people have everything to do with liberty and basic
freedom, learn how to read and maybe you`d be able to learn something
about the subject.

> There is a basic understanding in life by ALL GOOD MEN
> that Faggots are defective creatures.  NOBODY wants to
> be seen with or associated with faggots!

I`m afraid not actually fool. I am not a homosexual myself but
whatever other peoples sexual orientation it has nothing to do with
their worth or value in other areas.

> John Gilmore is a Faggot, therefore he is defective.
> And we question any of his associates.
> open and shut case.

I think not, I do not think I count myself among John`s "associates"
and we no doubt disagree on a number of issues but you may ask
whatever questions about me you choose to. You are the one who needs
questioning, preferably by a good psychiatrist and failing that a
night club bouncer with a baseball bat...

Decist and leave, you are hereby killfiled.

  Datacomms Technologies web authoring and data security
       Paul Bradley, [email protected]
  [email protected], [email protected]
       Http://www.cryptography.home.ml.org/
      Email for PGP public key, ID: 5BBFAEB1