Re: US supporting dissidents? (was Re: Rogue Governments Issuing Policy Tokens)

> "Timothy C. May" <[email protected]> writes:
>> Time to dust off those "Big Brother Inside" stickers someone had printed up
>> a couple of years ago.
>I know that Intel has succeeded in forcing the "Linux Inside" logo and stickers
>off the net on threats of trademark infringement suits.  I have a feeling "Big
>Brother Inside" would make them even more upset.

     Question:

     If one were to start a "big brother inside" campaign against Intel as a
form of _political_ protest against their (and the goverments) actions and
policies, would it be considered trademark infringement, or could it be
"protected speech" under the first amendment?

Petro, Christopher C.
[email protected] <prefered for any non-list stuff>
[email protected]