RE: FUCK YOU punk

From: aga on Wed, Nov 20, 1996 15:24
Subject: FUCK YOU punk/was:Taking out the garbage
To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]

>If you try to make or enforce any rules and YOU DIE cocksucker!

You might want to watch yourself.  It would be hard to *not* see this as a
direct threat...

>Your presents shall be totally eliminated form this InterNet!
          ^^^^^^^
Yeah, Lucky!  You better watch out, or there'll be NO CHRISTMAS!! :-)

>Your connection will be TERMINATED at once!

Suddenly, agatha is everyone's sysadmin...

>fuck you punk, and fuck all of your "rules"

Whether stated or not, there _are_ certain guidelines (or rules) we all
should follow, just so we aren't *ASSHOLES*...