RE: Word List

Note: I changed the list to Cypherpunks, since this is more relative to
that list.

Crack, the UN*X /etc/passwd cracker comes with a very large dictionary.
assume you want one for the same purpose (maybe not...).  I can't
remember
for sure, but I believe it is a plain ASCII file.  Go to webcrawler and
request
"crack and unix" (w/out quotes) and you'll find a listing.  A site named
/.hAcKiNg./ or something like that will show up.  It has Crack in pkzip
format.

BTW, this is a DOS application, *not* UN*X...

~ Patrick