Re: Why I Don't Read SF Much Anymore

At 2:50 pm -0500 11/22/96, Sean Roach wrote:
>I saved the whole magazine, I can copy it for you if you like.  I thought
>that I had the magazine in the dorm room but I can't seem to find it.

I've got an offer of sending me an electronic copy in progress. I'll dump
it to thumper when I get it and blatantly violate a few copyrights when I
get it. :-).

Cheers,
Bob

Robert Hettinga ([email protected])
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
"The cost of anything is the foregone alternative" -- Walter Johnson
The e$ Home Page: http://www.vmeng.com/rah/