Re: [Noise] Re: Thanks/was:This is your last warning

Black Unicorn <[email protected]> writes:
<stuff>

I was curious about BU's choice of domain name - after all, schloss.li is the
same box as polaris.mindport.net in Norwich, CT. So I ran an altavista search
on schloss*. Like, wow! There are thousands and thousands of Web pages with
schloss* in them, and most of them may have nothing to do with Black Unicorn.

E.g., did you know that Leah Rabin's maiden name was Schlossberg?

There's a Robert Lev Schlossberg <[email protected]>.

One George Schlossberg, an attorney with Cotten and Selfon, was quoted on NPR.

Another attorney's name comes up on several interesting bankrupcy cases:
Schlossberg and DiGirolamo, P.A.
Roger Schlossberg
134 West Washington St.
Hagerstown, MD 21740
301-739-8610

A Neil Schlossberg graduated ca 1965 from Aiglon College, a boarding school in
Switzerland.

A Herbert Schlossberg, born in 1935, says this about himself:

]A considerable part of my career has been in the academic world. I have been
]an assistant professor of history at the University of Waterloo in Ontario,
]Canada; chairman of the social science division at the Harrisburg Area
]Community College in Pennsylvania; and academic dean at Shepherd College in
]West Virginia. In addition I have been an intelligence analyst in the CIA, and
]have been in the financial planning industry. I am presently serving as
]project director in the Fieldstead Institute, working on a book tentatively
]titled "The Silent Revolution and the Making of Victorian England. "

The net is lousy with Schloss*, yet BU's domain name may be just a red herring!

---