Re: Symantec's claim.

At 03:45 PM 11/25/96 +0200, [email protected] wrote:

>In light of recent claims,i would like somebody to clear this up for me.
>There seems to be a great deal of conjecture over wether or not the
Deeyenda Virus exhists.
>Symantec denies it's existence,although i hear differently??
>Greatly appreciate anyone who can shed some light on the subject,even
though C-punks list doesnt usually deal with this topic of thought ;)
>Anyone come across the pkz300 trojan,if you have it send it please.
>A student,a paper,and a possible future career are at stake here,so please
dig deep into your
>pockets!!!!!! Asking a lot i know!

Deeyenda is a hoax.  (Very similar to "Good Times" and aimed towards the
same audience.)

Info on it can be found at:

http://www.kumite.com/myths/myth027.htm

---
|              "Remember: You can't have BSDM without BSD."              |
|"The moral PGP Diffie taught Zimmermann unites all| Disclaimer:         |
| mankind free in one-key-steganography-privacy!"  | Ignore the man      |
|`finger -l [email protected]` for PGP 2.6.2 key  | behind the keyboard.|
|         http://www.ctrl-alt-del.com/~alan/       |[email protected]|