Re: public

> I am new here, and I was wondering, why are there still stupid, immature
> people on line who have the audacity, here in the 90's, to still call
> people a "cocksucking faggot".

The technical term is "homosexual panic".  It refers to people who have
grown up being constantly told that they should hate homosexuals, yet
are constantly waking up at 3am from a dream in which they were taking
a nine inch cock up their ass and loving it.

It's related to the fact that most rapists are actually terrified of
women.

As always, consider the source.

--
Checkered Daemon                              [email protected]

Delirium:  There must be a word for it ... the thing that lets you know that
           TIME is happening.  IS there a word?
Sandman:   CHANGE.
Delirium:  Oh.  I was AFRAID of that.