Re: wealth and property rights

> exactly _what_ are those entities, and what does that wealth consist of?
>
>     Real estate? Money in the bank? -or- things like stocks, bonds, and
> other _investments_?
> Petro, Christopher C.
> [email protected] <prefered for any non-list stuff>
> [email protected]

Take a look in the Forbes 400 listings of th of the most wealthy
Americans. I'm sure you can find a copy at your local library. If not,
there's a copy somewhere under my sofa, next to an old tennis ball
covered with dog spit.

The tennis ball, that is. Although one of the Hunts has a few teeth
marks ...

:)

-r.w.