Re: Bounty Server, Revisited.

(snip)
> BTW, bid to do what?  Using market terminology, I have assumed thay
> bid is to buy, that is provide cash.  Offer is to sell, that is provide
> software.  Ah, yes, bid is add to bounty.
(snip)

Ian and Snow,

I think it would be extremely valuable to have the ability to "offer"
and to "bid".  If Joe Student has much spare time and wants to
develop a tool for themselves they should also have the option to
"offer" it to the bounty server.  If any one is interested, offers
could be made.

Good luck to you both.  This sounds like it is coming along.

> TTFN
> iang.

Matt

Matthew J. Miszewski                 |               <[email protected]>
Practice Crypto Civil Disobedience   |  Export your favorite Cryptosystem