Re: Counterproductive Dorothy Denning Flames

"William H. Geiger III" <[email protected]> writes:
> <sigh> GAK - Government Access to Keys and corporate control of encryption pr
> keys are two completely different issues. This is just more smoke and mirrors
> confuse the issue. There are many solutions currently available for a company
> the encryption of their data including the use of "master keys" to prevent da
> option available even with PGP). Government mandated infrastructure of GAK is
> and unwarranted for such purposes.

Surely someone who can't learn to format their text to 80 columns (perhaps
because he uses a dead operating system) has no credibility when he speaks
of technical things he clearly knows nothing about.

You remind me of a student in my C++ class who just couldn't understand why a
certain C expression evaluated to what it did. We made it simpler and simpler
until we had no variables left and this expression (w/o parens) on the board:
                                   1+1*2
The student forcefully argued that it should be equal to 4.

> Cooking With Warp 4.0

Another sign of cluelessness. OS/2 is dead. I've beein using OS/2 since v 1.0,
but now I'm moving to NT 4.0. I need to find the device drivers for all my
hardware.

Choke on your turkey. :-)

---